ICF Requirements 2020
Only submit an ICF if one or more of the below requirements cannot be met.
- The purchase is less than $600 (annually / calendar year).
- There is no expectation by the department or the procurement officer that the services are repetitive.
- The department has confirmed, in writing and noted on the requisition, that the contractor is not currently an employee of the University of Alaska.
- The department has confirmed, in writing and noted on the requisition, that the contractor has not previously been an employee of the University of Alaska and as such provided similar services to those being sought.
- The contract instrument being used (scope of work, short form contract, or other) is signed by the vendor and clearly states that the vendor is an independent contractor. The payment terms should be deliverables based and not hourly, weekly, or monthly.
Was this article helpful?